Monday, September 17, 2007

The worse weekend ever!

OK so on Thursday Avril woke up as Hannah said "making funny noises". Turned out that she had the stomach flu. So that day was spent by her side taking care of her. She did not handle the situation too bad she just didn't seem to understand it. Well that night she was just fine so I thought we were in the clear. That was until 4:30 Friday afternoon. I then started to feel rough and as the night went on I got worse. I ended up going into the ER at about 9:00 just because I was concerned for our unborn baby. I was puking like every 5 to 10 minutes with no relief in sight. Well the doctors put me on fluid IV's and gave me nausea medication and I felt much better. Baby's heartbeat was 167 and everything else was fine. Pregnant women tend to freak out more about their bodies then they normally would. On our way home my saviors (Sam & Aaron) who was watching the kids called and said Isaac started throwing up. Super it was already 12:00 by then and I had no energy to give him and Joe is really not into taking care of pukers. Well he gave in and stayed up all night with him and Hannah cuz she started at about 1:00. I don't think Joe got a wink of sleep and he ended up washing about 20 loads of laundry that night too. Saturday was the same story with Isaac, Hannah and I all not feeling well and finally Sunday afternoon we could all move again. Today we are all about 97% better and a few pounds lighter. Joe is on high alert he says there is no way he's going through what we all went though. My sister said that's what ya get for having a million kids! (Thanks for the support.) This week is going to be much better I can see it already.

1 comment:

Libby Design said...

Ugh! How miserable! Last November Peyton had her adenoids taken out and tubes put in her ears...the night we got home she got that rotovirus...then Carson got it the next morning. They were sick for TEN DAYS!!! Thankfully neither Chad or I got it, but oh my, I don't think I've EVER felt so overwhelmed in my whole life!!! We ended up having to have our carpets professionally cleaned afterwards. Gross! I sure hope you all are feeling better and that Joe doesn't get it! Take care of your selves!