OK so I really have to get my momma butt in gear. I am the worst at bringing my camera to outings. However, Tuesday night we went to our 1st ever St. Paul Saints game. I really truly wish I could report that we had a blast and will be going back in the near future but that's not how the night went. We got a good deal on the tickets so why not try but with 4 kids 2 adults that was probably not wise on our part. The game started at 7:05 so there was mistake #1 because Owen usually gets dinner and bed around 7:30. So Joe and I spent the 1st 2 innings trying to get him to sleep with all the commotion around us. HA! Then I am listening to this family behind us talk about their pop being set on the floor because if it spills it will just go down the bleacher to the ground.......WELL it didn't - someone kicked it over and it ended up all over Isaac, Avril's and my feet. I knew that was gonna happen but, I am not the type to notify people of their ignorance. I was just thankful that it wasn't my kids to spill their pop this time. And they should make a rule that once your in your seat you stay there because we were smart and got isle seats due to having the kids but the people on the inside got up probably about 10 times. Well at the bottom of the 5th inning Owen spit his nuk out and it landed below the bleachers so Joe called it a night for them and headed out to the van. We were going to stay for a couple more innings but only made it to the top of the 5th. So that was our experience and we wish for better luck next time. As you can see it was just a all around bad combination of events.