Friday, September 12, 2008

Chit Chat

It's been another hard week.... Owen is getting between 4 - 6 teeth in right now. ALL at the same time! His top gums are so red and swollen but I think they are almost ready to come through. Let's just say he has been extremely irritable this week! As any other mom knows -if I could take the pain away I would but I can't so for now I just bear with him as best as I can. Thankfully; tomorrow I will be at a 12 hour scrapbooking event all by myself. It will be nice to have a whole day with no baby on my hip.
Owen also got his 1st real haircut last night. He is not impressed with the buzzer and cried through most of it. It turned out real cute - he looks much older now.
Other then that all is going well. Hannah & Isaac are having fun in school and Avril still tries to go everyday. She thinks that if she puts her backpack on then she can go too. Oh and I almost forgot, Joe's garage completion is nearing the end and we can officially call the outside done. He'll be moving in shortly ;)
XOXO

No comments: