Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Update

Friday was pretty uneventful but we did have my nephew over for the night because Sam had to work on Saturday. At about 9:30 - 10:00p.m. I heard a thump in Avril's room so I went in to check well Braeden had fallen out of bed and fell asleep on the floor sitting up. It was quite funny to see him sitting below the bed sleeping. Funny little feller.


Saturday was a mommy day and I went to a 12 hour scraping event in Andover. Before I left I heard Owen playing in his room so I thought I would be nice to Joe and get him up and feed him before I left. I walked in his room to get him and he was hanging on to the side of the crib STANDING!!! Why can't he just be a baby for a bit longer.

My scraping event was great and I learned a few new things and met some great women. I really enjoyed not having to get up every 2 1/2 seconds.





Sunday was the St. Michael Church's fall festive and unfortunately is was quite cruddy outside and we froze our butts off. Joe ended up bringing Avril and Owen back home while Isaac, Hannah and I stayed back and played kiddie games and BINGO. Hannah won $5.00! I am still waiting for them to call me about the car I was hoping to win. Huh better luck next year right!

BINGO!!!

No comments: