Monday, October 27, 2008

Mom has to brag!

I am not usually one to brag about anything - well maybe I have never had anything important to brag about.
Well this last week I got 2 exciting bits of info.....
Hannah's principle Mrs. Brown called me on Thursday night; not to say anything was wrong but to deliver good news. She said Hannah's teacher passed a note onto her saying Hannah is responsible, caring, treats others well, is always ready when asked and a whole lot more. I always knew Hannah was the best but when you get to hear it from someone else (the principle of a whole school) it feels super great!

Then on Saturday I went out and grabbed the mail and there was a post card saying Isaac got "Caught Being Good." St. Michael schools follows the Six Pillars of Character program which include trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, & citizenship. So Isaac's postcard stated that he showed responsibility for always turning his homework into the blue bin right when he gets to school.

Every parents should have moments like these. :)

No comments: