Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No Title

I think what I have is writers block. When I sit down here to tell you all about our lives nothing comes to me. I know something must have happened since last Monday...

So I think I am getting somewhere with Avril and her attitude. When she throws a fit I just ask her if she can please find mommy's nice girl and for the most part she does. Ha isn't it funny what works sometimes with kids. I realized after picking up the Strong Willed Child book that the program is going to be way to hard for me to follow. She is almost 3 so I should be able to reason with her a little bit better and we have had a really good couple of weeks. So wish me luck.
Avril and I also decorated the house for Christmas last Friday. I had no idea how much she loved this holiday. When I set the tree up she started jumping up and down chanting "I love this trick-or-tree". I know trick-or tree! There is no correcting her though I have tried. So how the whole day went was I would put something up somewhere and she would turn around and take it down. This was good for Avril to do just with mommy because when Hannah and Isaac came home she was so proud to show them all that she had done. We did save decorating the Christmas tree for everyone though.Isaac is really coming out of his shell for wrestling. A few weeks ago he was unsure about the sport but, last night he really got into it. Funny Story...So when we were walking down the hall to go to wrestling this little boy started walking with us. I asked Isaac if he knew him and he said "no". The little boy chimed in that he did too know him! The little boy said he saw him at his sisters swimming meet. So obviously because they have seen each other somewhere they are bonded. I then asked the little boy if they have ever talked and he said "well no but we have the same shoes". This is why I have 4 kids. Don't ya just love what they say!

Oh yea, Thanksgiving was fabulous! We spent the entire day at Joe's parents and had a great time. I just love being around our family.

No comments: