Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ok, so right now I should be doing one of the 2 journals due tomorrow for English. But, instead I decided to do this. Not too much happened over the weekend but it was busy none the less. Joe and I both took on different shifts for the STMA swim meet yesterday. (Only to fulfill our time so we don't have to pay a butt load more for Hannah to be in swimming) Oh well we survived but it was a long day...Joe worked from 8:00 to noon then me from 1:00 to 5:30. Then it was off to bed early so I could get up for Hannah swim meet today. I hate to report that today was just not her day but better luck for her next time. She was between 2 and 15 seconds slower then her best time. It's still exciting to watch anyways. She has her last meet of the season in 2 weeks so I hope to report better then. I will report back in a week or so cuz we are off to the Dells this week.
TA-TA

No comments: