Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happiest Thanksgiving to everyone!

Today I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. Many of you I don't talk to very often, yet you take the time to keep up with our family. We are so blessed!
I am thankful for my family that continues to love us unconditionally even when I can be a bit bratty. I thought Avril was our strongest willed in our house but I am beginning to think its me. (hehehe) I love everyone of you.
I am also thankful for the many friends I have met in the last 10 or so years. You are all my inspiration. All it takes is a smile from a friend and I know that even when life gets challenging your smiles keep me going. And it's those friendships that I know will last. Take it from me, friends have been pushed aside more times then not because we are more focused on raising our children. For that I am sorry but someday we be better connected.
Most of all I am thankful to my savior Jesus Christ. It sure would be lonely if I didn't have him to talk to 24/7.

So Happy Thanksgiving to all of you I can't be with today. Love you all!

No comments: