Friday, June 29, 2012

I think I'll enjoy this gardening stuff

First I should apologize to my Dad for making fun of his walking aimlessly around his yard all day. I now understand why. It's a great feeling to roam around checking on the various growth of your hard work. So here is an update on my back yard garden. I think I've become a crazy mad women;) Eventually Joe will have nothing left to mow.

Blueberries in Bloom
Hand Build Flower Boxes
Yep, I built that with my own 2 hands. It's fully covered thanks to the birds eating my leaves!
 
Cantaloupe

Wee-little carrots

Watermelon

Owen's peas are going crazy

Joe found a deal on some Topsy-turvys and they are going very well. They are growing Oregano, Tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries, dill, parsley and baby tomatoes
Hanging Cucumbers
Lots-o-tomatoes
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY YARD

No comments: