Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's been 2 years are you still interested in the VanHooriks Zoo

It's 12:02 a.m. and yep, i've decided, with some encouragement from Joe, to blog once again. I'm not going to do this because I feel we have thousands of faithful followers but because I find it to be rather therapeutic to get all my deep down feelings out and about. I love my live and absolutely loving sharing it with others.
Tonight we decided to drop in on some wonderful friends and it really made me appreciate the people we have surrounded ourselves with. It's awfully nice to be welcomed into peoples homes at the spur of the moment without a blink of the eye. At Christmas this year we got a book called Rediscover Catholicism by Matthew Kelly and so far it's pointed out the importance of being the "Best version of yourself as you can be" and i'm happy to report that I have surrounded myself with people that can completely help me to be Just That!
It's true that a good friend will be there no matter what the circumstance, the time apart or the changes that life often puts into your lap. I am extremely glad that we have those very people RIGHT HERE.

No comments: